[ITNOG] ITNOG4 - 8-9 November 2018 @ Bologna

Marco Marzetti marco@itnog.it
Gio 20 Set 2018 12:53:53 CEST

The yearly ITNOG event will take place on 8-9 November 2018 at Centro
Congressi
dell’Area di Ricerca del CNR in Bologna, Italy. Registrations are now open.

For the first time this year we will organize an afternoon dedicated to
bilateral meetings the day before the main event!

Here’s the agenda:
Thursday 08 Novembre 2018: Bilateral meetings starting from 15:30 at Sympò
(downtown)
Thursday 08 Novembre 2018: Aperitif + Social dinner starting from 19:00 at
Sympò (downtown)
Friday 09 November 2018: Main event starting from 09:30 at dell’Area di
Ricerca del CNR

Due to other local events, the city will be crowded those days. We strongly
recommend to register and book your travel as soon as you can.

More details at: http://www.itnog.it/itnog4