[ITNOG] ITNOG3 Call for Presentations

Pierfrancesco Caci ik5pvx@gmail.com
Gio 5 Ott 2017 14:27:31 CEST

The ITNOG3 Programme Committee (PC) will evaluate the proposals for
presentations which should cover topics including (but not limited to):

- Resilience of Italian Internet: we are interested in hearing your
experiences and challenges getting in and out of Italy avoiding single
points of failures
- Software Defined Networking: we are interested in your practical
implementations and results so far.
- Technical and practical matters: we want you hear about your clever
solution about practical and operational matters. We are open to any
matter that is of interest to the general community

Submissions

Submissions will only be accepted if they match the requirements
defined in this paragraph. The topic of the presentation should be
technical, with strong focus on the development, engineering and
operation of internet networks.

The ITNOG community is quite sensitive to keeping presentations
non-commercial, and product marketing talks are strongly discouraged.
Repeated audience feedback shows that the most successful talks focus
on operational experience, research results, or case studies. For
example, presenters wishing to describe a commercial solution should
focus on the underlying technology and not attempt a product
demonstration.

To submit a presentation to the Program Commitee make sure to include:

An abstract of your presentation (in English);
A draft or the final version of the slide deck to be presented.

Presentations should be in English, between 15 and 55 minutes in
length. A 5 minute Q&A session will follow each presentation.

Submissions should be sent to itnog-pc@lists.itnog.it no later than
Oct, 31th 2017.

Program Committee members

Pierfrancesco Caci (chair)