[ITNOG] Call for presentations EPF12, 18th - 20th September, Lisbon sent to ITNOG

Arnold Nipper arnold@nipper.de
Mer 5 Lug 2017 14:40:25 CEST

Dear all

Just a quick reminder that we still have some presentation slots available.

Have a nice summer and see you in Lisbon
Arnold

--
Arnold Nipper
email: arnold@nipper.de