[ITNOG] BGP Policy Update - Questionnaire (only 3 questions) for research purposes (SNE/OS3 MSc. thesis University of Amsterdam)

Stamatis Maritsas Stamatios.Maritsas@os3.nl
Lun 31 Ott 2016 23:30:24 CET

Dear members,

My name is Stamatis Maritsas and I am a master student of System and
Network Engineering MSc. (SNE/OS3) program at University of Amsterdam,
currently conducting my master's thesis project titled:

"A decentralized system for automatic exchange of policies for BGP
configurations"

The purpose of the questionnaire (only 3 questions :)), that you will find
in the following link, is to help me gather important information based on
your implemented BGP routing policy, which will help design an exchange
policy system in the most efficient way. I want also to inform you that
all the data that will be gathered and used will be only for research
purposes and fully anonymized.

Link of questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7TzoYvFGcXAOUWaZa30v-zHeRH8jfm__bqC5xWaIKajrNUg/viewform

Thank you in advance for your time, and I hope that you help me!

Kind Regards,

Stamatis Maritsas