[ITNOG] Call for Presentations EPF 2023, Prage, Czech Republic // ITNOG

Arnold Nipper arnold@nipper.de
Sab 5 Ago 2023 00:34:28 CEST

Dear all,

Since we strive to get the best program for every EPF, we have decided
to extend the submission deadline to 2023-08-13.

On behalf of the EPF Program Committee

Warm Regards,
AMS-IX, DE-CIX, LINX and NETNOD

--
Keep calm, keep distance, keep connected!

Arnold Nipper
email: arnold@nipper.de
mobile: +49 172 2650958