[ITNOG] Request for help: academic study (questionnaire)

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa@ieee.org
Lun 25 Lug 2022 10:08:19 CEST

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Interim results
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kJnEjukNDGC4JARuhgBI0HUUrQ8UNA-G71Aa6heaK8U/viewanalytics>
(available
until 26th July, 10 am CET)

Link to fill in survey <https://forms.gle/NTiRdQVfuQKCJKr78> (for those who
have been unable to do so and might be interested in doing so).

Sincere and heartfelt thanks to those who have already filled in the survey.

Etienne