[ITNOG] 2-min Study survey on IPv6 adoption

Smahena Amakran smahenamakran@gmail.com
Gio 27 Gen 2022 11:05:55 CET

Dear ITNOG community,

My name is Smahane Amakran. Some of you might know me as, Smahena from the
RIPE NCC. I am studying MBA track Business & IT.

For my studies, I am researching IPv6 adoption. With my student hat on, I
want to ask you two minutes to answer seven simple survey questions for my
research. You can enter the survey via this link:
https://forms.gle/DU5Hc6nuzBPVqzN7A

The survey is anonymous and not related to the RIPE NCC. Therefore, the
results will only be used in the context of my study.

The survey will close *on Friday, 28 January at 16:00 UCT. *

Your participation would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Smahane Amakran