[ITNOG] FW: IETF works on source address validation in intra-domain and inter-domain networks

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow@twt.it
Mar 22 Feb 2022 14:28:01 CET

FYI se non avete visto

[logo-grande]

BRIAN TURNBOW
CTO

TWT S.p.A.

From: NANOG <nanog-bounces+b.turnbow=twt.it@nanog.org> On Behalf Of tolidan@tsinghua.edu.cn
Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2022 3:07 AM
To: nanog@nanog.org
Subject: IETF works on source address validation in intra-domain and inter-domain networks

Dear colleagues,

We are now working on source address validation technologies for intra-domain and inter-domain networks, aiming at overcoming the improper block or improper permit problems of existing uRPF technology. We will have a BoF meeting on this topic in IETF 113 (refer to https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bofreq-li-sav-for-intra-and-inter-domain-networks/). We also created a mailing list in IETF (savnet@ietf.org<mailto:savnet@ietf.org>) for discussion. The subscription portal of the mailing list is https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/savnet.

If you have interest in this topic, you are welcome to join the mailing list and attend the BoF.

Best,
Dan Li