[ITNOG] ITNOG6 Call for papers
Ven 17 Gen 2020 09:03:51 CET
The *ITNOG6* Programme Committee (PC) will evaluate *content proposals*
according to the following *Topics*
Past event feedback has shown interest from the attendees in sessions that
are practical and applicable to their networks.
This year we will be giving preference to presentations and tutorials that
benefit the Italian operators community on the following topics
- DDos: 2019 was marked by several ddos attacks that impacted Italian
ISPs. Share your experience and the measures enacted to combat attacks on
- Ripe has officially run out of IPv4 addresses and IPv6 support in
Italy is lacking. What have you done to ensure continuity for your network
- New protocols and services. Last year we had a great debate on DOH,
what does 2020 bring that can impact network operators and ISPs?
- Access and backbone networks: design , technologies and operations,
Share your experiences, choices, best practices, or any other tidbits that
are helpful to the community
- Peering and Interconnections: tools, strategies and useful information
for building and maintaining a resilient Italian Internet
Have another topic?
If it is technical and can be of interest to the community send it in.
Submissions will only be accepted if they match the requirements defined
herein. The topic of the presentation must be technical, with strong focus
on the development, engineering and operation of internet networks.
The ITNOG community is quite sensitive to keeping presentations
non-commercial, and product marketing talks will not be accepted. Repeated
audience feedback shows that the most successful talks focus on operational
experience, research results, or case studies. For example, presenters
wishing to describe a commercial solution should focus on the underlying
technology and not attempt a product demonstration.
To submit a presentation to the Program Committee make sure to include:
- An abstract of your presentation ( in English or Italian )
- The requested time frame
- A draft or the final version of the slide deck to be presented.
- Presentations may be in English or Italian, and will be divided
between lightning talks(max7 minutes) and tutorials or presentation between
10 and 30 minutes in length.
A short Q&A session will follow each presentation.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than *April
*Program Committee members*
- Brian Turnbow (chair)
- Pierfrancesco Caci
- Simone Morandini
- Simone Ceccato
- Massimo Carboni
- Marco d'Itri
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML è stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista