[ITNOG] Fwd: CFP ITNOG5
Mar 23 Apr 2019 10:56:13 CEST
Only 2 days left to get your proposals in.
Don't miss out on the oportunity to reach the largest operator community in
Rimangono solo due giorni per inviare le vostre proposte.
Non perdere questa l'opportunitā unica per raggiungere la comunitā di
The ITNOG5 Programme Committee (PC) will evaluate the content proposals
according to the following Topics
- Edge Computing: How is edge computing effecting your network from a
design and operations perspective
- Access and backbone networks: design , technologies and operations
- Share your experiences, choices, best practices, or any other tidbits
that are helpful to the community
- Peering and Interconnections: tools, strategies and useful information
for building and maintaining a resilient Italian Internet
- SDN and overlay networks: from datacenter to the core
- Share your case study with the community
Have another topic?
If it is technical and can be of interest to the community send it in.
Submissions will only be accepted if they match the requirements defined
herein. The topic of the presentation should be technical, with strong
focus on the development, engineering and operation of internet networks.
The ITNOG community is quite sensitive to keeping presentations
non-commercial, and product marketing talks are strongly discouraged.
Repeated audience feedback shows that the most successful talks focus on
operational experience, research results, or case studies. For example,
presenters wishing to describe a commercial solution should focus on the
underlying technology and not attempt a product demonstration.
To submit a presentation to the Program Committee make sure to include:
- An abstract of your presentation ( in English or Italian )
- A draft or the final version of the slide deck to be presented.
- Presentations preferably in English but Italian presentations will
also be accepted, between 10 and 30 minutes in length.
A 5 minute Q&A session will follow each presentation.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April
Program Committee members
- Brian Turnbow (chair)
- Pierfrancesco Caci
- Simone Morandini
- Simone Ceccato
- Massimo Carboni
- Marco d'Itri
-------------- parte successiva --------------
Un allegato HTML č stato rimosso...
Maggiori informazioni sulla lista